torsdag 21 maj 2015

Hiking










It was an amazing day! We went hiking to Reykjadalur. There we went swimming, to the hot springs. We also took a mudbath, which was really relaxing, but at the time it felt really.. Weird. :D But it was still really nice and fun.
But the highlight of my day was when we were walking to the springs, and I just had to stop walking because the scenery was so incredible. I could have stood there for an hour and just watched that beatiful scenery. Then I got my camera out like "I NEED to take a picture of this!" But when I looked at the picture I had taken, I realised that you really cant feel and see the nature in it's true form from the picture. You just cant. You have to go there and see it by yourself, and feel it by yourself. I can only try to describe the feeling for you, and you can look at the picture and try to imagine what it'd be like to really be there. But trust me when I say this, if you really wanna know what it feels like to stand on top of a mountain, you have to excperience it by yourself.


- Christina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.